MUTO Comfort is suitable for glass and timber applications, with a multiplicity of functions such as self-closing and integrated locking mechanism. Delivered by equipment that stays completely out of sight.
- Self-closing action
- Damping DORMOTION - without glass preparation, suitable for retrofit
- Integrated electromechanical lock and status indicator
- Suitable for glass and timber solutions
- Synchro and telescopic models available
- Easy installation and adjustment thanks to removable front cover
Thanks to the flexible modularity of the system, DORMA MANET offers architects and specifiers a free hand in implementing creative almost bespoke designs with space, vision and light as a foundation. The standard component is the single-point fixing which is countersunk into the glass and provides for a perfectly flush finish in all applications.
- High quality single-point fixings made of stainless steel
- Flexible modularity
- Available for several glass thicknesses
- Creative composition of light, space and vision
- Minimalist appearance
RS 120/120 Syncro
The DORMA RS 120/120 Syncro features a hollow-section aluminum track that is light yet rugged and resistant to twisting. It can be fixed directly under the ceiling or onto a wall.
The RS 120 Syncro features a cable and deflection device for synchronously opening a bi-parting doorset. So a minimum of effort leads to the maximum opening width.
To download the RS 120 BIM Component please click here
- Rugged track
- Clip-on covers
- Sidelight profile
- End stop and holder
- Clamp-type fittings – no glass preparation required
- Easy wall installation