Complies with BS EN 1906, category of use grade 4 for high frequency use in project builds. Durability test certified by independent Material Testing Institute (MPA) with one million cycles. Tested to BS EN 1634-1. Hardware meets corrosion resistance grade 5 requirements specified in BS EN 1670. Free play/angular movement of door handle is ≤ 1.0 mm, in accordance with BS EN 1906. Minimal shadow joint between lever handle and backplate/rose, high-quality surface finish, mounting plate with return spring mechanism can be used left or right.
- 1 million test cycles
- Corrosion resistance grade 5 according to BS EN 1670 (salt spray tested to 480 hours)
- Free play/angular movement < 1 mm, in accordance with BS EN 1906
- Available in matt stainless steel or F1 aluminium
- Intelligent packaging system
- Preinstalled threaded end enables intuitive, accurate mounting
Category of use grade 3 according to EN 1906. 5-year warranty. With adapter ring between lever handle and rose or backplate. Pure door furniture is available in satin-finished (matt) stainless steel or F1 aluminum. The range of models available meets standard market requirements. The quality of the surface corresponds to the standard applicable in this market segment. Pure door fittings are supplied as complete sets with springing already fitted.
- Category of use grade 3 according to EN 1906
- With adapter ring between lever handle and rose or backplate
- Available in satin-finished stainless steel (matt) or F1 aluminum
- Supplied as complete sets with springing installed
- 5-year warranty
Quality yet affordable range of tubular lever handles adaptable for any type of Wooden doors as well as some in narrow style and 170 x 170 Back plate. That covers a huge range of buildings like hospitals, schools, and housing etc.
- Stainless steel finish
- Latch, Keyhole, Cylinder or Bathroom W/C
- Robust slotted spindle fixing
- Superior springs to prevent handle droo
- Suitable for door thicknesses up to 55mm
- Inexpensive architectural lever handle