Reliable protection, even at the most critical moments. The PHA 2000 system with pushbar has been tested and certified to EN 1125. The modular system enables a wide range of applications for single-leaf and double-leaf doors to be implemented.
- For horizontal and vertical panic lock mechanisms
- Various locking options
- No visible fixings
- Quick and easy installation
dormakaba Exit Pad
The Exit Pad series represents products which are installed on the surface of the door leaf. The latch engages in a keeper on the door frame. As in the case of panic exit devices PHA 2000 and PHB 3000, Exit Pads are surface mounted products without connection to a separate lock.
Successfully third party tested to BS EN179.
CERTFIRE Approved CF318.
- High quality appearance with no visible fixings
- Different locking options
- Quick and easy mounting
- Also for doors in all glass or framed assemblies
- For horizontal and vertical locking devices
DORMA 9000 Series
The 9000 Series heavy-duty exit device provides superior durability while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards.
For paired doors where a full-width opening is only occasionally required, removable mullions are used. Doors are fitted with rim exit devices and normally function as single doors. Steel and aluminum mullions are available in 8' or 10' lengths.
Available motorized latch retraction (MLR).
- Heavy duty cast chassis, available in wide or narrow stile
- Antimicrobial protected coating
- Motorized latch retraction (MLR) available
- Complies with NFPA life safety code and AD
- CBC-compliant option (BF) for maximum 5 lb operating force (9300, 9500, 9700)
- The Motorized latch retraction features a whisper-quiet motor and operates quietly